We need your help!
The Bureau of Land Management is currently trying to close 57% of roads in the Black Canyon Travel Management Plan. This area stems from SR74 Carefree Highway, north to the Prescott National Forest boundary near Dewey Humbolt. The proposed action by the Bureau will decommission multiple roads that provide access to active mining claims, dispersed camping areas, private property, infrastructure, state lands, and public lands. Review the proposal using the map below.
The Arizona Adventure Alliance Membership is a joint membership to support local and national pro-motorized use entities. that are working to shape the outcome of this proposal
This membership will include:
BlueRibbon Coalition – Discounted 1st year Premium Membership
- A $25 e-gift card to Rocky Mountain ATV/MC and discounts to other partners
Regular updates on our nationwide work to keep roads, trails, camping areas, and waterways open for recreation.
- Membership voting rights.
- Your membership dues will be supporting advocacy and litigation to prevent closures and restrictions nationwide – including in Arizona.
Arizona Backcountry Explorers – Discounted 1st year Bronze Membership
- Membership access to all content – including GPS tracks and backcountry routes.
- Your membership dues will be supporting advocacy to prevent closures of the best trails, camping areas, and outdoor experiences in Arizona.
- 10% discount on all items in the online store.
American Mining Rights Association – Discounted 1st Year Membership
- Your membership includes recreation access to two AMRA mining claims in Arizona, where you can have a backcountry mining adventure.
- Access to education materials to file your own mining claim.
- Your membership dues will support AMRA’s efforts to protect public land access for small mining claim owners.
Arizona State Association of 4WD Clubs – Discounted 1st Year Membership
- Your membership supports advocacy work to keep off-roading trails and areas open throughout Arizona.
- Access to updates and educational materials to explore Arizona responsibly and safely.
- Access to a library of Arizona gps trails and map.
- Participate in Adopt-A-Road/Ranch projects.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us using the form below.