Please consider becoming a member. It’s now important than ever to support honest, independent journalism in this fight to preserve motorized access to the public domain.
Big Tech is silencing us!
We can no longer rely on Big Tech. They have repeatedly silenced us for telling the truth. Please consider subscribing to our email newsletter.
Please take some time to contribute to one of our initiatives.
Help re-open Apache Trail
Help save Sedona 4×4 trails
Castle Hot Springs
Latest From AZBackroads.com
Defend motorized access
Please do your best to defend motorized access and get involved with policy issues. Be advocates for all multiple uses, including agriculture, mining, private property, and recreation.
Land Use & Policy
- Access Threatened | The most radical AZ Constitutional Amendment You EVER seen
- ACTION ALERT COMMENTS OPEN | Pinal County Palo Verde Regional Park
- Breaking! Final Decision Withdrawn | Black Canyon Travel Management Plan | 57% of roads CLOSED
- Sedona City Council in favor of restricting access
- Action Alert | Contact the city of Sedona in support of motorized access
- The poster child for capping wells
- AZ Trail Management Plan prohibits the inheritance of grazing rights
- 1,853 miles of backroads closed | Tonto NF
Around The West
- RANGEfire! | Animal rights looney resigns from Colorado veterinary board after calling ranchers “lazy, nasty”
- Kessler Resigns from Colorado State Veterinary Medical Board
- RANGEfire! | Energy costs gutting America’s farmers and ranchers
- RANGEfire! | EPA emissions regulations spell doom for pickup trucks
- ShareTrails | Decommissioning Trails in North Superior, Lolo National Forest
- ShareTrails | Georgia: Lake Winfield Scott Recreation Project
- RANGEfire! | Inspired by RANGE, Elko resident calls out USFS for wildfire mitigation failures
- December Friend of the Land
- ShareTrails | Stanislaus National Forest SERAL Project
- ShareTrails | Ashley National Forest Revised Management Plan
- Protect The Harvest Board Member Glen Klippenstein Named 2022 Friend of the National Western
- RANGEfire! | Everything you need to know about the dangers of Agenda 21/30
- American Stewards | California has Released their Pathway to 30 x 30 Report
- American Stewards | Biden Administration Seeks Input on Conservation Atlas
- American Stewards | Chaves County Sets Meeting with Forest Service on Forest Plan
- ShareTrails | NOAA Proposing to Designate Chumash Heritage National Marine Sanctuary: One more federal government layer to restrict use
- RANGEfire! | Gulag Cowboy: The man arrested by the FBI for praying on the steps of the US Capitol
- Plant Based Doesn’t Always Mean Healthy
- RANGEfire! | “Protected” grizzlies wreaking havoc on natural and human environments
- California’s New Pig Rule Will Wreak Havoc With Pork Producers
- Where HSUS and ASPCA Donations Go
- Beware Bookers Illusion of Supporting Farmers and Ranchers
- RANGEfire! | PTH Presents 2021 Edition: Nutty Quotes from “Animal Rights” Lunatics
- ShareTrails | Help us Fight for Your Memories
- Horses and Ponies: Not Hothouse Flowers
Download Our Tracks
Expeditionist members can download all of our GPS tracks and follow our adventures.
Commentary From the Author
Expeditionist members can access commentary from the author.
We are working with our partners to acquire a few gold claims where our members can prospect for gold.