Thank you for stopping by our new website! This new powerhouse is complete with a web forum, push notifications, and a web app. Feel free to create an account and join our community today.
Please Subscribe To Our Newsletter.
Join our newsletter and stay up to date with Arizona Backcountry Explorers. Our low-volume newsletter is delivered straight to your inbox every week to keep you informed and engaged. You can expect wonderful photos, remarkable stories, and incredible adventures.
Defend motorized access
Please do your best to defend motorized access and get involved with policy issues. Be advocates for all multiple uses, including agriculture, mining, private property, and recreation.
- American Sand Association – News | ASA and Ecologic continue to lead the charge for a Glamis SR78 railroad crossingAmerican Sand Association – News Back in September of 2018, the American Sand Association, along with our friends at EcoLogic […]
- American Sand Association – News | ASA files suit regarding Oceano SVRAAmerican Sand Association – News Through a collaboration with Ecologic Partners, Inc. (Ecologic) and Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA), the […]
- American Sand Association – News | ASA seeks new executive directorAmerican Sand Association – News After over a decade of service to the sand dune OHV community as Executive Director, […]
- BlueRibbon Coalition/ShareTrails | Guidance for Protecting Trails Around Moab – Gemini Bridges and Labyrinth Canyon Travel Management PlanBlueRibbon Coalition/ShareTrails As part of the travel management settlement with SUWA, BLM is currently updating 13 travel management plans across […]
- BlueRibbon Coalition/ShareTrails | Dispersed Camping Threatened in Chaffee County Travel Management PlanningBlueRibbon Coalition/ShareTrails The BLM is currently working to create and update existing travel management within Chaffee County, Colorado. The BLM’s current […]
- American Stewards | Nebraska Governor Ricketts Holds “Stop 30 x 30” Town Hall MeetingsAmerican Stewards (LMNS June 8, 2021) Nebraska Governor Pete Ricketts has been holding “Stop 30 x 30” town hall meetings […]
Check out our sponsors!
Land Use & Policy
- Comments open for Apache Trail State Route 88
- Moab Utah | Environmental Group Sues to force Travel Management
- The Mount Graham Affair | The dispute over a small bible camp in Arizona
- A city ordinance just banned OHV events in Moab
- The Arizona Trail | The most significant threat to rural Arizona
- A twenty year prohibition on motorized access now lifted
Tune in to our podcast!
Tune in as we discuss our addiction to the Arizona Backcountry.
- The ultimate source of offroad and 4×4 trails in Arizona
- Circling the four corners | Arizona Utah Colorado and New Mexico
- The Dirty Verde Expedition | Itinerary, map, and GPS track
- The crested saguaro cactus | Arizona’s majestic beauty
- The ultimate guide to camping in Arizona
- Parashant expedition two | A 4×4 journey to the heart of the Grand Canyon.
Please Join Us.
We built an online community just for you!
- Boulder Pass Trail | The alternative route to Crown King
- The Great Western Trail | Arizona Route
- Grand Canyon Expedition
Around The West
- American Sand Association – News | ASA files suit regarding Oceano SVRA
- American Sand Association – News | ASA and Ecologic continue to lead the charge for a Glamis SR78 railroad crossing
- American Sand Association – News | ASA seeks new executive director
- BlueRibbon Coalition/ShareTrails | Guidance for Protecting Trails Around Moab – Gemini Bridges and Labyrinth Canyon Travel Management Plan
- BlueRibbon Coalition/ShareTrails | Dispersed Camping Threatened in Chaffee County Travel Management Planning
- American Stewards | American Stewards Helps Prepare Basis for Delisting the Golden-cheeked Warbler
- American Stewards | Nebraska Governor Ricketts Holds “Stop 30 x 30” Town Hall Meetings
- American Stewards | Voluntary Conservation Programs Not Enough to Keep Lesser Prairie Chicken Off Endangered List
- RANGEfire! | The historical solution for Oregon’s rural/urban separation